Everything You Need To Know!
If you would like to commission me, please read this entire page carefully, and then do the following steps:
- Send an email to email@example.com describing what you want, and I'll provide a quote for the work. I may have some follow up questions in order to accurately gauge cost.
- If there’s an example of something you like in my gallery, please let me know so I have an idea of what you’re looking for.
- If you want a specific character, pose, or person, please send me reference photo links as well so I can best give you what you want!
Unless we have a commercial use agreement, purchased commissions are for personal use only.
If you would like to commission me for work that will be published or used for anything other than your own personal enjoyment, please let me know so we can work out a use agreement. There will be an additional cost due to the fact that you will be receiving the rights to reproduce or sell my work.
Purchasing a commission from me entitles you to:
- Two digital images in png format: one at 300dpi for print, and one at 72dpi for web
- The background will be transparent if no background was requesteted unless otherwise specified
- If you want a jpg or vector file (for illustrator commissions), please let me know
- You may post the 72dpi version to personal Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram accounts so long as you tag my social media in BOTH the image and description
- One print copy (which you are free to have made on your own if you so choose) of the image.
- You may not crop or alter the image in any way
- You may not make additional copies
- You may not distribute the work digitally or via print except for the approved personal social media accounts listed above
I reserve the right to sell prints of commissions that do not contain copyrighted characters. (Note, this does not apply to commissions purchased for commercial use.) The same goes for posting my commissions on Deviantart, Tumblr, Facebook or other websites. If you do not want me using your commission in this way, please let me know, and we’ll work something out.